If you’re looking for a fulfilling career that lets you help people in our community, consider applying for a job at Aldea! We offer competitive compensation packages, professional development opportunities and a supportive work environment.
Aldea Children and Family Services is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package for staff working 30 or more hours a week that includes:
- Medical with a fully funded Health Reimbursement Arrangement, Flexible Spending Account, fully paid Dental, Vision, Basic Life and Disability, Employee Assistance Program. Also, Voluntary Plans, Employer Contribution Retirement Plan
- Full Service Financial Planning for Retirement, College Funding, Wealth Management, Long Term Care and Estate Planning, Business Planning
- Generous time off: Vacation, Holiday, Sick Leave, Flex Schedules, Telecommuting
- Phone stipend
- Bilingual Stipend
By joining our team of professionals, you will gain the following:
- Enriching training opportunities to support ongoing and different therapeutic modalities techniques.
- Provide therapy to a variety of client populations.
- Individual and group supervision intern hours toward licensure.
- Flexible work schedule which may include 4 days, 10 hour shifts
- Working for an agency that received accreditation through the “Council on Accreditation” (COA) to ensure we provide the standard for service delivery outcomes and practices.
- Leadership development program.
- Our staff are passionate, collaborative, dedicated professionals.
- Productivity bonus offered and bilingual stipend.
Check out why some of our current staff enjoy working at Aldea:
“I have been able to maintain a sense of optimism in clients’ strengths and in my own abilities to guide them through turmoil and help them to heal.”
“Whenever I tell people that I work here, they always say thank you! It’s very heartwarming to know that I work for a company that is so well thought of and appreciated by the community.”
“Therapists here are amazing and will do so much work, above and beyond to ensure the best care for our clients. I am really proud of my co-workers!”
“I have never felt more empowered and more supported in all of my years of working than I have being here at Aldea.”
“I am connected in word and spirit with the heart of Aldea and have never felt more strongly anywhere else I have ever worked.”
Current Employment Openings
To be considered for one of the open positions, please click on the link below to view description and follow application instructions.
You may also mail or fax your resume and employment application to:
Aldea Children & Family Services
1546 First Street / P.O. Box 841
Napa, CA 94559
All positions require fingerprinting and background check, a clear driving record and proof of auto insurance. In addition, many positions require a physical exam and TB test and any other testing or proof specific to the program and applicable county, state or federal requirements. Aldea is an Equal Opportunity Employer.