We are proud to offer $1,000 sign-on bonus for Therapists and Clinical Supervisors, competitive compensation packages, flexible work schedules, advanced training opportunities and a supportive work environment.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career that lets you improve lives and create bright futures with people in our community, consider applying for a position with Aldea! Aldea is the essential community partner for children and families in crisis and knows that in a family’s most critical moments, the company of a trusted professional can mean the difference between strength and suffering. Our staff are the foundation of all we do and creating a work environment that values and respects our staff is our priority.
Aldea Children and Family Services is pleased to offer a comprehensive benefits package for staff working 30 or more hours a week that includes:
- Medical with Employer-paid Deductible, Dental, Vision, Basic Life and Disability, Employee Assistance Program. Flexible Spending Account and Employer 5% Matching Contribution Retirement Plan.
- Full Service Financial Planning for Retirement, College Funding, Wealth Management, Long Term Care and Estate Planning, and Business Planning
- Generous time off: 14 paid Holidays, Vacation up to 30 days per year
- Company Cell Phone
- Bilingual Stipend
By joining our team of professionals, you will gain the following:
- Complete your BBS licensure hours and receive individual and group clinical supervision. BBS licensed staff receive a salary increase!
- Receive reimbursement for cost of credential renewal fees.
- Experience a state-of-the-art Council on Accreditation (COA) agency to ensure best practices and high-quality services.
- Be part of a team of passionate, collaborative, and dedicated professionals where staff is highly valued.
- Enriching training opportunities including potential for leadership development program participation and promotion.
Check out why some of our current staff enjoy working at Aldea:
“I have been able to maintain a sense of optimism in clients’ strengths and in my own abilities to guide them through turmoil and help them to heal.”
“Whenever I tell people that I work here, they always say thank you! It’s very heartwarming to know that I work for a company that is so well thought of and appreciated by the community.”
“Therapists here are amazing and will do so much work, above and beyond to ensure the best care for our clients. I am really proud of my co-workers!”
“I have never felt more empowered and more supported in all of my years of working than I have being here at Aldea.”
“I am connected in word and spirit with the heart of Aldea and have never felt more strongly anywhere else I have ever worked.”
Current Employment Openings
To be considered for one of the open positions, please click on the link below to view description and follow application instructions.
You may also email your resume to email@example.com or fax Human Resources at (707) 261-9788.
All positions require fingerprinting and background check, a clear driving record and proof of auto insurance. In addition, many positions require a physical exam and TB test and any other testing or proof specific to the program and applicable county, state or federal requirements. Aldea is an Equal Opportunity Employer.