News & Press
Aldea's Napa and Fairfield offices are closed through Friday 10/13 due to the fires and poor air quality in the area. Staff have been redeployed to support mental health needs in our community.
For 24/7 mental health crisis services in Napa County please call Napa County Crisis at 707-253-4711, if you need mental health services in Solano County call 707-428-1131.
Aldea is one of the local agencies trained in disaster response, thanks to the Napa Valley Community Foundation's training, and will be coordinating with other agencies and Napa County this afternoon to help plan crisis counseling, housing, safety planning, resource referral, children exposed to trauma assistance, and among other needs. Napa County Mental Health has requested Aldea's support in the shelters through Sunday. If you need to contact us, please message us via Facebook, as that is the easiest way that we can respond at this time.
Solano County Update
- Solano County offices are closed through Friday 10/13
- For our Foster Family clients who receive services from our Fairfield office. Please call your Aldea social worker directly during regular business hours. For after hours, please call the On-call number at 707-337-3034.
- Additional information can be reached on the mainline at 707-557-4560
- Please be prepared to evacuate to a safe location if need be. As of now, evacuation shelter locations in Solano County include:
- Fairfield: Solano Community College (4000 Suisun Valley Rd.)
Napa County Update
- Napa County offices are closed through Friday 10/13
- Please be prepared to evacuate to a safe location if need be. As of now, evacuation shelter locations in Napa County include:
- Napa: CrossWalk Community Church (2590 1st St.) and Napa Valley College (2277 Napa Vallejo Hwy.)
- American Canyon: American Canyon High School (3000 Newell Dr.)
- Calistoga: Napa County Fair & Fireworks (1435 N Oak St.)
Be safe everyone!